Ramadan, the month of blessings is closely rising upon us. It is a time of peace, serenity and devoted worship for all Muslims around the world. Many believers of Islam find this holy month as the perfect opportunity to avail the numerous blessings of ALLAH by performing Umrah. We at International Link Tours work hard to provide you with the best and most economical Ramadan package, keeping customer satisfaction top priority. Our customized range of options allows customers to select the package that best suits their preference and convenience. Letís take a look at what our Ramadan Economy Package 2017 has to offer.
$950 /- Based on Quad Occupancy.
Departure May 26th - Return June 5th 2017.
- Makkah: 4/5 Nights in Malak Al Taqwa Hotel or Similar within 500 meter of Haram.
- Madinah: 4/5 Nights in Rawabi Al Zahra Hotel or Similar within 350 meter of Haram.
- Transport: Complete Transportation between Jeddah-Makkah-Madinah-Jeddah.
- Visa: Umrah Visa processing is included in package price.
- Complimentary Ihram for men and Prayer Rugs for women.
- Meet & Greet services at Airport.
- 24 hours I-link Tour's staff assistance during trip.
- Online Umrah preparation sessions will be scheduled upon request.
- The prices are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- Airline fare isn't included in package price. Please call us at + 212 967 9797 for details.
- The schedule may vary +/- 1 - 2 Days due to flights schedule or Moon sighting.
Mecca is the land of Prophets. It is an abode of Hazrat Ibrahim and Hazrat Ismail, and then it belonged to our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH who was born on this land and lived here before migration. That is why Muslims have extraordinary fondness and affection for this city. This city becomes more magnificent and splendid in the month of Ramadan when Muslims swarm around their religious center, Holy Kaabah to circumambulate and offer prayers. This lifetime opportunity is offered by ilinktours, one of the top Hajj and Umrah providing agency through its Ramadan Economy package 3rd Ashra Makkah.
Ramadan is the month of glorious Quran. During this month Muslims spend nights in mosques offering Taraweeh and reciting Quran. Some Muslims are fortunate enough to spend nights worshiping Allah SWT in Mosque Nabvi, but It is the wish of every believer to go for Umrah in Ramadan and do i'tikaf in the last ashra. To make this dream come true ilinktours devised a splendid Ramadan Economy Package 3rd Ashra in Madinah that is affordable and economical.